What we do
- Strategic reviews of business
• We help to build fledgling brands
• We renovate existing brands with fresh eyes
• Working with company boards on re-acquisition planning and execution
• Ensuring company values are authentic and behaviours are aligned
- Audit of existing team dynamics
- Bespoke leadership coaching of c-suite senior directors and business owners
- Psychometric and emotional intelligence analysis and development planning
- Strategic talent acquisition
- Arms length retained consultancy and non-exec roles for start-ups or young businesses that need a helping hand
- Develop key messages
- Help present then in a clear and effective way
- Generate copy for websites, blogs and social media
- Chair and write-up conferences, meetings and debates
Individuals or companies may act as if they care about something and pay lip service / go through the motions but they will probably go on to disregard it or forget it unless it is something they truly wish to learn or change
- Even for a person or organisation under threat, any behavioural change shown initially will typically revert back to its original state – even if the threat is still there. All this is affected by the person or organisation’s internal values and motivations.
- Self-directed change can only be driven by self-directed learning so that a person or organisation understands the process of change and what they need to commit to.
- A person’s behaviours or the company offering may get stuck and stale – something that’s particularly difficult for established businesses and people in senior roles until they have that epiphany, moment of awareness and sudden sense of urgency.
- We see our role as providing that epiphany and guiding people and organisations to be the best version of themselves that they can be.
Our Neuroscience and Psychometric Tools
Self assessment coaching tools
- DiSC® personal assessment tool
- Hogan MPVI (Motives, Values, Preferences Index)
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®)
360 assessment strengths based learning
360 assessment emotional intelligence
- ESCI (Emotional Intelligence & Social Competency Inventory)